The NW Rugs store teams put their creative talents together to share these great inspiration ideas for how you can use area rugs in your home decor.
1. Use an area rug that mimics the lines of the room and accents.
Genesis Architecture, LLC
2. Pick an area rug that pulls all the colors together.
design by Ninainvorm
3. Go traditional for an old world feel.
design by Rick Hoge
4. A bold area rug in an open area defines the space
5. Bring comfort and the look all together with an area rug in the nursery.
Design by Silvan Homes
6. Layering area rugs is a great way to bring depth and texture to a space.
Layering area rugs adds depth & texture
7. Try using an area rug that is in contrast to the wall or main color.
8. Shag rugs are a great choice for monochromatic decor schemes.
Design by Elad Gonen & Zeev Beech
9. It’s hard to go wrong with a Moroccan style area rug – they are versatile and never go out of style.
10. See how layering with Moroccan area rug adds depth and visual interest?
Kate Jackson Design
11. Liven up a white space with a bold patterned and colorful area rug.
12. Complement the art work like how this Patchwork style area rug does.
Elad Gonen & Zeev Beech
13. Mix it up – use different area rugs in each room to highlight its unique personality.
Whatever your style or taste there is a rug that will work perfectly. And, chances are NW Rugs has got it. Check us out on Facebook, Pinterest, visit our stores or shop on line. As always, we LOVE questions and are eager to help. Post your questions in the comments section below or on our Facebook page, or even Twitter.